1) Make a plan for multiple weeks. Start with a 5 week plan. Adjust it as you go (see below).
2) Go you your Age Group Sessions by clicking the appropriate tab on the right of this page (ie, U9 TO U12).
3) Study the sessions and watch the ACTIVITY VIDEOS. Watch the videos for the moves you don't know. If you want to see more examples of an activity, watch the youtube playlist.
4) Print off the session and take notes as you prepare. If you don't have a printer, make notes on a piece of paper and plan your session.
5) Go train and get better (basement, yard, patio, park, driveway, anywhere).
6) Video and social media something you are proud of. Inspire others (use the hashtag #SLSGhomework).