AGE U6 TO U8:
AGE U9 TO U12:
AGE U13 AND OLDER:
The above homework guidelines is for a period of time when you are not team training. During periods of time when you are training, reduce the number of sessions by 1 to 2 time(s) per week.
Inspire others with your training videos by using the hashtag "#SLSGhomework" on social media.
1) Make a plan for multiple weeks. Start with a 5 week plan. Adjust it as you go (see below).
2) Go you your Age Group Sessions by clicking the appropriate tab on the right of this page (ie, U9 TO U12).
3) Study the sessions and watch the ACTIVITY VIDEOS. Watch the videos for the moves you don't know. If you want to see more examples of an activity, watch the youtube playlist.
4) Print off the session and take notes as you prepare. If you don't have a printer, make notes on a piece of paper and plan your session.
5) Go train and get better (basement, yard, patio, park, driveway, anywhere).
6) Video and social media something you are proud of. Inspire others (use the hashtag #SLSGhomework).
MAKE A PLAN!
1) To find the below 2 planners, click on the you Age Group Session Tab on the top right of this webpage (ie, U9 TO U12).
2) Print off the "Example Planner" for your age group to see a suggested 5 week plan.
3) Print off the "Blank Planner" for your age group so you can plan your week(s) and keep track of your progress. Use the "Example Planner" to see what the club is suggesting. Try to stay close to the "Example Planner" for your age group. Write it down, check it off!